Buy Basil Oil in Australia!
Basil Oil is one of the topmost essential oils in the world. It is popular by the name of “Royal Remedy” or “King” by the Greeks because of its place of origin. The basil essential oil gets extracted from Ocimum basilicum plant by the method of steam distillation from the leaves and flowering tops. The herb is rich in manganese, high antioxidant, and antibacterial properties and also an excellent source of vitamins (A, C and K).
Uses of Basil Oil
- Insect bites
- Muscle relaxation
- Bacterial infections
- Panic attacks
- Hair loss
- Menstrual cramps
- Intestinal problems
- Ear infections
- Study aid
- Relieves Stress
- Purifies Blood
- Promote Healthy Skin
- Treats Ease Earaches
- Anti-microbial properties
Benefits Of Basil Oil
- Relieves Stress: The oil works as a natural relaxant and has a calming nature. It cures mental discomforts like migraine, nervous tension, anxiety, depression and mental stress. It is popular in aromatherapy due to its positive effect on individual nerves.
- Purifies Blood: Internal use of basil oil helps remove toxins present in the body and helps to purify the blood. These toxins present in our body often lead to many diseases. The purified blood indirectly results in keeping away acne problems and keeps the skin healthy.
- Promote Healthy Skin: The oil contains an anti-inflammatory property which makes it an excellent skin remedy for skin irritations, small wounds, and sores.
- Treats Ease Earaches: Gentle application of the oil around the ears soothes earaches. But one must not let it get inside the ear, so it has to be sensitively used.
- Anti-microbial properties: Apart from health, basil oil is used in contaminated areas of the house like the bathroom, kitchen, etc. due to its anti-microbial properties. It helps to protect us against bacteria’s & microbes. Basil oil used in a diffuser also helps to purify the air in the house.
- Keeps the skin looking clean, clear, and healthy
- Creates a calm, relaxed environment
- Supports nervous system health
All our oils are for external use only. Never use our natural essential oils on the skin without diluting, never use internally, keep away from children and eyes, always check if there are any medical issues that could cause a problem. Seek help if you have any doubts. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please refer to our policies for further details, and our disclaimer on the bottom of our homepage. Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
*The information provided is for educational purposes only*