Black Seed Oil
Buy Black Seed Oil in Australia
As one of the most illustrious essential oil also referred to as the Oil of Pharaohs, Black Seed Oil is a major source of nutrients required for the body to function properly.
Uses of Black Seed Oil
- The oil is used as a cure for various health issues
- It helps reduce blood pressure, cholesterol level, and treat cancer
- Black Seed Oil is also used in the preparation of various desserts and cuisines as a flavouring agent
- It is also used in cooking to add a spicy touch to pickles, bread, and curry dishes
- The oil has been known to fight various diseases by increasing immune cell and bone marrow production
Benefits of Black Seed OilThe oil is widely used for offering a number of benefits for skin, weight loss, health, and more.
- Helps Fight Inflammation: The oil is known to target and reduce inflammation. Being in use for medicine, cosmetics, and food, the Black Seed Oil also comprises substances that aid in the protection of cells from damage.
- Helps Treat Allergies: According to a small study, the oil has been found to reduce (eliminate in some cases) symptoms of a stuffy nose, itchy eyes, and sneezing among people suffering from allergic rhinitis (hay fever).
- Effective against Acne: In addition to being used against psoriasis, skin inflammation, and rashes, the oil is also suggested to be as effective as benzoyl for treating acne.
- Fights Cancer: Black Seed Oil is extracted from the seeds of a plant named Nigella sativa that is packed with thymoquinone, a compound with cancer-fighting powers. Use of the oil has been found to reduce the size, as well as slow the growth of, tumours as well as protect tissues from radiation damage.
- Control Asthma Symptoms: Another small study established the fact that the use of Black Seed Oil works better than other treatments in controlling asthma symptoms.
- Beneficial for Heart-related Conditions: Seeds of the oil’s parent plant have been in use across various parts of the world as a traditional medicine for conditions like high blood pressure, diabetes, and obesity. However, supplements made using the seeds are found to lower levels of blood fats (triglycerides) and cholesterol.
- Weight Loss Benefits: Black seed supplementation is also found to help lower the body mass index (BMI) without any severe side effects noticed.
- Skin Benefits: Black Seed oil is also considered beneficial for people with skin conditions such as eczema. It also helps soften the skin, serves as a moisturizer, and hydrates hair.
All our oils are for external use only. Never use our natural essential oils on the skin without diluting, never use internally, keep away from children and eyes, always check if there are any medical issues that could cause a problem. Seek help if you have any doubts. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please refer to our policies for further details, and our disclaimer on the bottom of our homepage. Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
*The information provided is for educational purposes only*