Clove Leaf Oil
Buy Clove Oil in Australia
The powder is used in cooking and other Ayurvedic medicine or converted into essential oil for various medicinal purposes. Clove oil is colourless to pale yellow in colour with a strong spicy smell.
Uses of Clove Oil
- Clove oil is used in dental problems toothache and mouth sore.
- Using clove oil is good for digestion as it is very effective against vomiting & diarrhoea.
- Clove oil is used to treat against flatulence, bronchitis, asthma & tuberculosis.
- It could be used to reduce mental exhaustion, fatigue & tension, anxiety.
- Clove oil is good to use as a massage oil in cream and lotion.
- Clove oil is used is insect and mosquito repellent.
- Due to its soothing effect and powerful aroma clove oil is used in making soap.
All our oils are for external use only. Never use our natural essential oils on the skin without diluting, never use internally, keep away from children and eyes, always check if there are any medical issues that could cause a problem. Seek help if you have any doubts. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please refer to our policies for further details, and our disclaimer on the bottom of our homepage. Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
*The information provided is for educational purposes only*