Buy Jojoba Oil in Australia!One of the most favoured carrier oil used for skin and hair care preparations, Jojoba oil is extracted from the beans of Simmondsia Chinensis plant, commonly known as Jojoba. The plant is native to the Southern Arizona, North-western Mexico, and Southern California. The bright and golden coloured oil is highly stable, viscous, non-toxic, biodegradable and remains pure. These qualities make the oil a perfect ingredient for many skin and hair care cosmetics and products.
Uses Of Jojoba Oil
The oil is generally in the form of liquid wax. It is an essential ingredient in a number of different cosmetic products especially those which are marketed as being prepared from completely natural products. The oil is closest to the oil produced by human skin that heals the skin, protects it from external toxins, and is used in cosmetic products to treat the dryness of the skin. The oil acts as a tonic, moisturizer and emollient.
- Chapped skin
- Acts as a moisturizer
- Controls sebum production
- Speeds up wound healing
- Heals skin cuts, mouth sores, pimples, warts, and acne
- Moisturizes the skin, to soothe wrinkles and reduces scaly lines
- Controls mildew as it is fungicidal
- Treats hair
- Used as a lip scrub
- Makes skin suppler and softer
- Used in hair care products as it prevents dandruff, hair loss, and dry hair
- Remove makeup
- Used in aromatherapy
- Makes skin softer & smoother
- Promotes glowing skin complexion
- Treats sunburns
- Works as a moisturizer for scalp and skin
- Used for acne
- Cleansing Products
- Sunburn Soother
- Lip Balm
- Mosquito Repellent
Benefits of Jojoba Oil
The anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties of the oil make it an amazing healing agent for a number of different hair and skincare issues.
- Skincare: The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory property of the oil makes it an essential skincare ingredient. It is helpful in treating acne, lesioned skin, and its non-comedogenic property does not block the pores. It seals the skin with a protective barrier and hence protects the moisture. Also, the oil can treat the chapped lips.
- Anti-Fungal Property: Jojoba oil exhibits anti-fungal property and is effective in providing relief from inflammation due to fungal infections. Foot and nail fungus can be treated with just a few drops of jojoba oil daily.
- Promote Hair Growth: With its moisturizing properties, the oil is beneficial for hairs in a number of ways as it protects the hairs from split ends, dryness, dandruff, scalp dryness, and strengthens the hairs.
- Antioxidant: The natural form of Jojoba oil extracted by the AG industries through cold pressing method is rich in Vitamin E, which works as an antioxidant when applied on the skin. It helps your skin fight with oxidative stress caused due to exposure to toxins and pollutants.
- Heals wounds: It stimulates the healing of wounds by encouraging the binding of skin cells separated due to cut or wound. The natural concentration of Vitamin E in the oil is the reason behind its wound healing property.
Primary Benefits of Jojoba Oil
- Prevents clogging skin pores and promotes skin health
- Enhances skin’s capillary walls and also boosts skin’s elasticity
- Treats eczema, acne and many other skin problems
All our oils are for external use only. Never use our natural essential oils on the skin without diluting, never use internally, keep away from children and eyes, always check if there are any medical issues that could cause a problem. Seek help if you have any doubts. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please refer to our policies for further details, and our disclaimer on the bottom of our homepage. Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
*The information provided is for educational purposes only*