Buy Lemongrass Oil in Australia
Lemongrass Oil is used in soaps, deodorants, shampoos, conditioner, body lotion, air freshener, and tonics.
It is originated in tropical and subtropical regions and cultivated in India. It has extreme shelf-life stability. It is repellent to high temperatures.
Uses of Lemongrass Oil
Inhaling the aroma of lemongrass essential oil or absorbing it through the skin is said to transmit messages to the brain's limbic system, a region that influences the nervous system.
According to aromatherapy proponents, essential oils may affect a number of biological factors, including heart rate, stress levels, blood pressure, breathing, and immune function.3 Lemongrass essential oil is typically used for:
- Athlete's foot
- Excessive sweating
- Muscle aches
Benefits of Lemongrass Oil
- Reduces Pain: Analgesics in lemongrass oil reduces the pain in the different parts of the body. It is found to be effective in providing relief from headaches due to viral infections like influenza, fevers, coughs, and poxes. It helps in reducing the body pain from strenuous activities, joint and muscle pain, and toothaches.
- Microbial Growth: The antimicrobial property of the oil inhibits the bacterial and microbial growth in the body. It helps in inhibiting the bacterial infections in the stomach, colon, urinary tracts, respiratory system, and other organs. It is also beneficial in curing the diseases caused due to microbial and bacterial infections like food poisoning, typhoid, malaria, body odour, and skin diseases.
- Heals Wounds: The oil possesses a great antiseptic property and hence is used for treating internal and external wounds. It is an essential ingredient of antiseptic creams and lotions. The antiseptic property of the oil prevents both internal and external wounds from being septic.
- Astringent: The astringent property of the Lemongrass essential oil helps in stopping the flow of blood by contracting the blood vessels. If there is excessive bleeding, using an astringent can boost the clotting of blood, stopping the blood flow. The astringent property of this oil also helps in promoting hair follicles, gum contraction, skin, muscles, and blood vessels, preventing loosing and falling of teeth, reducing hair loss.
- Fights with Infections: The oil helps during the fever; it battles the infections that cause fever and also increases perspiration, inducing sweating out the toxins. The fungicidal property is used to treat external and internal fungal infections.
- Reduce Depression: The oil helps in boosting the confidence, self-esteem and mental strength, helping you fight depression. The oil can help fight with depression and provides relief from anxiety. The lemongrass can be administered as an antidepressant to acute depression patients.
All our oils are for external use only. Never use our natural essential oils on the skin without diluting, never use internally, keep away from children and eyes, always check if there are any medical issues that could cause a problem. Seek help if you have any doubts. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please refer to our policies for further details, and our disclaimer on the bottom of our homepage. Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
*The information provided is for educational purposes only*