Buy Palmarosa Oil in Australia
Palmarosa Oil, also known as Turkish Geranium Oil, is obtained from Cymbopogon martini of the Graminae family which itself is a perennial grass having its origin in Ethiopia.
Uses of Palmarosa Oil
- It is used in products meant to reduce mental stress and improve digestion
- It is used in vapor therapy and also helps relieve tension and depression
- It can be used for bathing as it fights infections and skin wounds
- It is used in lotion & creams as it regenerates skin and gives a hydrating effect
Benefits of Palmarosa Oil
There are innumerable benefits of Palmarosa Oil listed below:
- Helpful for Skin Disorder: This oil is used to fight many problems like acne, pimples, boils, and scars on the skin. Palmarosa Oil offers cell renewal benefits as well as nourishes and makes the skin look healthy and harmonious.
- Reduces Stress: This oil reduces any kind of disorder related to anxiety, depression, and stress. It enables one to fight with problems like sinusitis, restlessness, and any kind of irritability.
- Fights Fungal Infection: It helps in fighting any kind of infection on the skin which leads to the accumulation of bacteria and growth of any kind of fungus. For this, a specific amount is applied to the infected area. It also acts as a repellant against insect bites and stings.
All our oils are for external use only. Never use our natural essential oils on the skin without diluting, never use internally, keep away from children and eyes, always check if there are any medical issues that could cause a problem. Seek help if you have any doubts. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please refer to our policies for further details, and our disclaimer on the bottom of our homepage. Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
*The information provided is for educational purposes only*