Thyme Oil / Ajwain
Buy Thyme Oil / Ajwain in Australia
Ajwain, a common ingredient of Indian kitchen and frequently used spice in many cuisines in India, is commonly known as bishop’s weed, ajowan caraway, ajowan, and carom seed.
Uses of Thyme Oil / Ajwain
- Commonly used for aromatherapy and therapeutic purposes.
- Widely used during massages and spa treatments.
- Traditionally used in the food and medicine industry.
- Ajwain Oil is valued for its carminative, tonic and stimulant properties.
- The oil possesses antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-infectious, expectorant, antispasmodic, antiseptic, anti-parasitic, antiseptic, analgesic, insecticidal, bronchodilatory, antioxidant, and antifungal properties.
- The oil can be used as a sedative for healing toothaches and cough. It helps in assisting skin diseases, cholera, bronchitis, digestive weakness, and diarrhoea.
Benefits of Thyme Oil / Ajwain
- Helps in Digestion: Ajwain Oil can treat flatulence by as it can be used to kill the intestinal parasites. It possesses anthelmintic and nematicidal properties. It prevents the growth of harmful parasites and bacteria in the digestive system.
- Treats Cholera and Diarrhoea: The essential Ajwain oil is extensively used for treating various intestine and stomach issues and is used to treat cholera, vomiting, diarrhoea, colic pain in babies.
- Treats infections related to Respiratory System: It is rich in macro and micronutrients that essential for the immune system of our body. Hence, it is used to improve immunity. It also helps in fighting some seasonal infections like cold, flu and asthma.
- Treat Urinary Infections: The diuretic, lithotriptic and cleansing properties of the Ajwain essential oil helps in dissolving the renal calculi and kidney stones. It is also beneficial in the treatment of urinary infections by removing toxins, salts and uric acid from the body.
- Enhances Fertility: Ajwain oil is used for many years for enhancing fertility. The aphrodisiac property of the oil helps improve the secretion of hormones like estrogen and progesterone.
- Pain Reliever: Ajwain essential oil also acts as a pain killer. It is used commonly to treat pains like an ear ache, muscle and joint pain, and rheumatic pain.
- Nasal Congestion: The oil is very effective in treating nasal congestions. It cleans the mucous membrane and the respiratory tracts when inhaled.
- Fights Fungal and Bacterial infections: The anti-fungal property of the Ajwain essential oil helps in fighting fungal infections due to mods, yeast, and fungi. The oil is also beneficial in preventing various bacterial infections and boosts the immune response of the body.
All our oils are for external use only. Never use our natural essential oils on the skin without diluting, never use internally, keep away from children and eyes, always check if there are any medical issues that could cause a problem. Seek help if you have any doubts. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please refer to our policies for further details, and our disclaimer on the bottom of our homepage. Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
*The information provided is for educational purposes only*